Fastrack Terms & Conditions
* Fastrack is not available for the WaterMaze, which opens from July 14th.
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- Please be advised that for technical, operational, and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, ride may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time with advanced notification.
- Fastrack is valid for selected rides and attractions in the resort and these are subject to change with advanced notification.
- No refund or partial refunds after the first booked ride using Fastrack.
- Guests who purchased a Fastrack may request a refund based on their personal circumstances. Such refund must be requested at least one day before the booked visit date, using the ticket refund request page provided on the Company’s website.
Example) Purchase date of Fastrack ticket – June 10th, 2023. Booked visit date – July 2nd, 2023. All refund and cancellation requests must be made before 12am of July 1st, 2023.
- When guests request refund pursuant to Article 5 above, refund shall not be provided if the ticket is no longer valid (e.g., the valid period has expired, or the ticket has already been used).
- If a guest has purchased a pre-issued ticket through any vendor other than the Company, he/she may not exchange or receive a refund for such ticket through the Company. Such pre-issued tickets shall be directly refunded by the vendor that sold the ticket to the guest. In this case, the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Consumer Protection Act and other applicable laws shall apply.
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to pay for Fastrack. They may accompany Fastrack Users on reserved rides, but are still subject to height, weight and age restrictions of each ride/attraction.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.
- Parties may have to split up on ride vehicles if they exceed the maximum number of persons allowed in their group.
- Age, height, health and weight restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions.
- There may be times when Fastrack users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- LEGOLAND® Korea Resort operates a Hero Pass system for guests requiring additional assistance (and/or disabilities). This may result in guests with Hero Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be times when merge points are unmanned by staff and guests may need to self-merge.
- Guests found to be misusing Fastrack in any way or attempting to contradict any of the terms and conditions will have their session revoked and will not be refunded.
- Fastrack cannot be misused through copies of QR codes that have already been used or cancelled (captured), and use will be restricted in cases of abuse of other rights.
- Fastrack cannot be used for parking, restaurants, Creative Workshop and any other additionally charged facilities.
- Fastrack users can purchase 10 tickets per each device. Once the QR is scanned, all use will be processed regardless of the actual number of passengers, so partial or full refund of the ticket is not possible.
- LEGOLAND® Korea Resort operates pricing schemes, transaction schedules and discount options. Prices may vary depending on time of purchase and operation conditions. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.