Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
■ One Day Admission Ticket Refund and Cancellation Policy
These Terms and Conditions apply to the guests who have purchased various types of 1-Day Ticket through LEGOLAND® Korea Resort’s official website.
▷ Guests who purchased a 1-Day Ticket (e.g., 1-Day Ticket, an Undated 1-Day Ticket, or an Afternoon Ticket) are eligible to request refund based on their personal circumstances at least one day before the booked visit date, using the ticket refund request page provided on the LEGOLAND® Korea Resort’s website.
- Even though a guest requests a refund pursuant to the above refund procedure, refund shall not be provided if the ticket is no longer valid (e.g., the valid period has expired, or the ticket has already been used).
- If a guest has purchased a pre-issued ticket through any vendor other than LEGOLAND® Korea Resort directly, he/she may not exchange or receive a refund for such ticket through LEGOLAND Korea Resort. Such pre-issued tickets shall be directly refunded by the vendor that sold the ticket to the guest.
▷ Annual/Season Pass Holders may request cancellation of his/her membership and a refund based on his/her personal circumstances, within seven days from the purchased date, by using the cancellation procedures disclosed on the LEGOLAND® Korea Resort official website.
- Even though a guest requests a refund pursuant to above refund procedure, the refund shall not be provided if the pass has become ineffective during the specified valid period, due to the pass already being in use, or the valid date has expired.
Request Cancellation and Refund: Online Ticket Refund & Re-send Request
* Refund requests will be processed sequentially, and the transaction date for the refund will vary depending on the credit card company.
■ Hotel Room Reservation Refund and Cancellation Policy
These Terms and Conditions apply to the guests who made reservations for LEGOLAND® Korea hotel packages via LEGOLAND® Korea Resort official website direct booking (official website or direct calls).
Cancellation requests within 72 hours prior to check-in time will incur 100% fee and are non-refundable. Hotel room refund must be requested by 4pm of 3 days before the arrival date, using the room reservation cancellation request page provided on the official website.
- Reservation and cancellation policies, including deposit and refund amounts may differ depending on the type of package or promotion. Please refer to the specific package or promotion’s terms and conditions.
- If your room reservation is made through a third-party website, you must contact and cancel the package directly through the appropriate seller you have booked with.
- If you do not claim your check-in on the expected arrival date without any modification/cancellation, 100% of the stay period fee will be charged as penalty. Cancellation or refund may not be available depending on the promotion. In such case, the terms and conditions of the specific promotion applies.
- If you cancel your room reservation in order to makes changes (stay period, package, number of people, room type, etc.), the terms and conditions for each package apply (sales period, stay period, same-day rate). In such case, new modified reservation booking cannot be guaranteed as packages may close early. Room rates change depending on the time the reservation is confirmed, and even if a confirmed reservation is changed, the rate notified at the time of change will be applied.
Request for Cancellation and Refund: Online Hotel Reservation Cancellation Request
* Refund requests will be processed sequentially, and the transaction date for refund will vary depending on the credit card company.