What is a Carer Ticket?
Guests who have the following documentation are entitled to one free Carer Ticket, however, the guest with the disability will pay full price at the ticket windows.
Once identification for the guest with the disability is verified, one Carer Ticket will be provided for each guest with the disability.
LEGOLAND® Hotel guests who have booked a 2-day ticket, please bring your "2-day ticket" and "Disabled Registration card" to the ticket booth. Once your identification is verified, one guardian pass will be provided free of charge.
The Carer Ticket is only provided to guests aged 16 or above, who can comply with the safety regulations and can help the guest load on and off the rides. Any additional member of the party other than the guardian is required to purchase a 1-day ticket.
Please show the relevant paperwork as well as a suitable photo ID of the named recipient at the ticket windows when you buy or collect your ticket/s. For proof of disability, please bring one of the following documentation.
- Identification of the guest with disabilities (Please bring your photo ID card)
- Welfare Card
- Any government-issued documentation that can substitute proof of disability (Please bring your photo ID card)
To make your trip as convenient and pleasant as possible, please comply with the reservation capacity at LEGOLAND® Korea Resort.
We kindly ask all guests to book their visits at least one day in advance.
Please book for both the guest with disability and the carer.
On the day of the visit, please present your reservation confirmation and welfare card of the guest with the disability at the ticket windows to receive the Carer Ticket.
How to Make Reservation for Carer Tickets
- Click ‘Reserve Now’ button below and make a visit reservation for the guest with disability and the carer.
(Any further members of the party need to purchase additional 1-Day tickets. Discounted price applies for advanced online purchases.
Full ticket prices apply for the same day ticket purchases on site).
- After your reservation is complete, a reservation confirmation message will be sent via e-mail or text message.
- On the day of visit please show your documentation proof for the guest with disability and a reservation confirmation at the ticket windows.
After verification and ticket payment is complete for the guest with disability, a free Carer Ticket will be provided.