VIP Experiences Terms & Conditions
1. LEGOLAND® Korea VIP Experiences (“VIP Experiences”) operate on a reservation system and may close early on a first-come, first-served basis. The VIP Experiences require a reservation at least 14 days prior to the visiting date. The reservation for your visit will be confirmed once all stages of reservation are completed and the payment is made in full.
2. The reservation for the VIP Experiences is confirmed when all conditions are met, and the tour service is provided only to confirmed VIP guests.
3. Guests who have purchased VIP Experiences through the LEGOLAND® Korea Resort website and mobile app may request a refund for personal reasons within seven days from the date of purchase. However, even if the guest requests a refund within seven days from the date of purchase, the refund will not be granted in the event VIP Experiences become invalid, such as having already used the purchased VIP Experiences.
4. In the event a guest who purchased the VIP Experiences requests a refund after 24hours from the date of purchase, the following amount will be returned based on when such request is made:
- Cancellation up to 7 days before the visiting date: full refund
- Cancellation up to 5 days before the visiting date: refund after deducting 50% as cancellation fee
- Cancellation up to 3 days before the visiting date: refund after deducting 70% as cancellation fee
- Cancellation on the day of the visiting date: refund after deducting 90% as cancellation fee
5. Guests who have purchased the VIP Experiences may request to change the visiting date if such request is made by midnight, 14 days prior to the scheduled visiting date. Please contact the LEGOLAND® Korea Resort VIP team to discuss options (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. The VIP Experiences require a minimum of two participants on each course. Should this number not be met, we will contact those affected in advance to rebook. The VIP Experiences can consist of a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 5 people per team.
7. In a group that includes children under the age of 10, at least one adult guardian must be accompanied, and the parent/guardian must always be by the child’s side during the experience period.
8. The number of VIP Hosts will depend on the number of guests in your party, but normally one team has one host.
9. The schedule is created based on the individual preference options written by guests in the pre-visit stage, but the schedule may change or it may be difficult to use the facility depending on the weather, operating conditions, and facility inspection on the day of your visit, in which case LEGOLAND® Korea Resort will notify you in advance.
10. Dietary and medical requirements must be declared on the pre-arrival information sheet. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort is not liable for any inaccuracies listed on this form.
11. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort VIP team reserves the right to change or alter the contents of the course at any time due to weather, operational factors or any other reason. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort will notify you in advance of such changes.
12. VIP Experiences are exempt from non-performance or delay of contract due to force majeure. Delays or non-performance of contracts due to natural force majeure such as storms, lightning, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, etc., as well as emergency risks due to mechanical failure, strike, factory closure, shortage of raw materials, fire, requisition of ships, accidental occurrences of transportation facilities, civil war, warfare, government interference, etc., are also exempted by the force majeure clause.
13. During the VIP Experiences, the entrance to the park and the duration of all programs are clearly explained in the welcome email.
14. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort hotel facilities are only available to hotel guests.
15. A VIP ticket that allows you to confirm the admission will be issued on the same day of the visit by the LEGOLAND® Korea Resort VIP team.
16. Photos taken on the visiting date are the responsibility of the guest to collect and LEGOLAND® Korea Resort will not be able to provide these images after your visit.
17. There is strictly no photography allowed by anybody watching other than the participants.
18. Should a participant need to be collected early from the experience, there will be no partial refund issued.
19. Wheelchairs can be borrowed free of charge for those with reduced mobility who participate in the VIP Experiences, but an accompanying guardian is required.
21. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are also agreeing to the overall LEGOLAND® Resort terms and conditions which can be found here.
22. Dining included in the sales package is only available within the LEGOLAND® Korea Park restaurants and not in the LEGOLAND® Korea hotel.
23. Reserved seating is only available in our three larger restaurants: Bricktopia Diner, Knight’s Feast, and City Restaurant.
24. LEGO gifts will be given to all members participating in the VIP Experiences, and gifted items are not exchangeable or refundable.
25. Guests who arrive later than 30 minutes to the VIP Experiences may be unable to participate – this will be considered on a case by case basis by the VIP team and every effort will be made to accommodate the participant.
26. VIP Experiences can only be purchased through the official channels operated by LEGOLAND® Korea Resort, and are not sold through other channels. Transfers, etc. are considered illegal transactions and are prohibited.
27. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort may cancel the reservation for the relevant ticket without prior notice if an illegal transaction is detected, and measures such as the prohibition of re-booking for the purchaser will be taken in the future. We inform you that the purchaser is solely responsible for any damage caused by an illegal transaction of the tickets.
28. For a group of VIP guests visiting on the same day, it is mandatory for all guests to pay for one VIP Experiences ticket per person, and for a team, all guests must have the same class VIP Experiences ticket.
29. Abusive language or assault on the VIP host is strictly prohibited, and requests other than tours are not allowed. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act, verbal abuse, assault, and sexual harassment of employees may be punished according to related laws, and reservations may be withdrawn or guests may be removed.
VIP Platinum Experience – Model Maker for the Day Experience Terms & Conditions
1. Model Maker Experience is available only for guests 8years old or above. Guests not meeting this condition will be restricted from participating.
2. Reservations that violate the terms and conditions specified at the time of booking the program will not be confirmed. In this case, the fee paid is non-refundable.
3. All spaces are the actual operating spaces of LEGOLAND® Korea Resort and employees