How does Fastrack work?
Fastrack is a system that virtually queues for you, leaving you more time to explore the park!
🟢Using your mobile phone, Fastrack enables you to virtually wait a ride's queue time, freeing you up to visit other attractions, shops, and restaurants in the park while you are waiting your turn.
🟢The higher the level, the less time you wait between making your reservation and being able to ride.
🟢Please note that numbers are limited, so we encourage you to pre-book your Fastrack ahead of your visit on LEGOLAND® Homepage. (LEGOLAND® Official App and On-site purchase is only available on the day of visit)
Purchasing Fastrack Tickets
Want to do more on your day? Instantly reserve your place on this attraction with this One Shot Single.
Experience your favorite LEGOLAND® rides without the wait! You will have access to Driving school, LEGOLAND® Lookout and LEGOLAND® Express.
* Fast Track One-Shot Single can be purchased on the day you visited by using the LEGOLAND® APP.
After purchasing the Fast Track One-Shot Single, This will enable the system and you will receive your reservations to Driving School, LEGOLAND® Express, LEGOLAND® Lookout and LEGOLAND® Express through LEGOLAND® APP.
Rides Included in Fastrack One shot single
Fastrack does not include theme park entry. This will need to be purchased separately.
There will be times when Fastrack holders will be required to wait past their allotted wait time due to unforeseen circumstances.
Fast Track can be purchased in advance in LEGOLAND® Web page or on the day of the event through the LEGOLAND® App.To purchase a Fast Track, click ‘HERE’.
- For details, please refer to Fast Track Terms&Condtions, click 'HERE'.
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational, and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, ride may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time with prior notice.
- Fastrack is valid for selected rides and attractions in the Resort and these are subject to change with prior notice.
- No refund or partial refunds are available for Fastrack after or on completion of the first booked ride.
- Children under the age of 24 months are not required to pay for Fastrack. They may accompany Fastrack users on reserved rides, but subject to height, weight and age restrictions permitting.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 19.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- Age, height, health and weight restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions.
- There will be times when Fastrack users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- LEGOLAND® Korea Resort operates a HERO PASS system for guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Hero Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be times when merge points are unmanned by staff and guests may need to self-merge.
- Guests found to be misusing a Fastrack in any way or attempting to contradict any of the terms and conditions will have their session revoked and will not be refunded.
- Fastrack cannot be misused through copies of QR codes that have already been used or cancelled (captured), and use may be restricted in cases of abuse of other rights.
- Fastrack cannot be used for parking, restaurants, Creative Workshop and any other additionally charged activities.
- LEGOLAND® Korea Resort operates a pricing structure, trading calendar and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. LEGOLAND® Korea Resort reserves the right to change these without prior notice.