LEGOLAND® Korea Resort Season Pass Terms & Conditions
Article 1. Purpose
2. The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions as provided for in Article 16 below.
Article 2. Applicability and Definition of a Season Pass Holder
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all holders of the Season Pass (the “Season Pass Holders”) who use the Park.
2. A Season Pass Holder of LEGOLAND Korea Resort is defined as a guest who purchases a Season Pass in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, has the status as a Season Pass Holder, carries a Season Pass (an e-ticket or a digital or physical voucher with a barcode, a QR code or any other unique identification code), and is qualified to use the rides and attractions within the Park in accordance with the terms of purchase; provided, however, the use of (i) certain paid facilities and (ii) other facilities, even if they are originally free rides/attractions, announced in advance to be used in connection with paid events for a certain period are excluded.
3. Season Passes have fixed terms, with the same expiration date regardless of the activation date. The valid period of a Season Pass cannot be modified after its purchase.
Article 3. Purchase of a Season Pass and Delivery and Explanation of these Terms and Conditions
1. A guest who wishes to purchase a Season Pass shall provide his/her personal information in the application form provided by the Company, consent to the collection and use of personal information by the Company, and pay the relevant purchase price to receive a Season Pass from the Company and obtain the status as a Season Pass Holder.
2. If the Company approves the application submitted by a guest who wishes to purchase a Season Pass of LEGOLAND Korea Resort, the Company shall explain to such guest the main provisions of these Terms and Conditions of the Season Pass. When a guest agrees to these Terms and Conditions and pays the relevant purchase price, the Company shall issue a Season Pass (or any other indication similar thereto) to the guest.
3. A guest who wishes to purchase a Season Pass shall provide true and not false information in the application form. If any of the foregoing information changes, the guest must immediately notify the Company of such changes. The Company shall not be held liable for any disadvantages incurred to a Season Pass Holder that has arisen due to any false information or omission, or the Season Pass Holder’s failure to notify the Company of any changes to his/her information provided in the foregoing application form.
Article 4. Rights of a Season Pass Holder
1. A Season Pass Holder may use the services and benefits provided for each season pass type he/she purchased from the date of activation (the “Activation Date”) until the expiry of the Season Pass. The details of the types and the rights of Season Passes shall be disclosed on the Company’s website at all times and separately provided to each guest at the time of his/her purchase of a Season Pass.
2. To provide better services, the Company can modify the services and benefits provided for each type of Season Pass in accordance with its relevant policy. The details thereof are available on the Company’s website. However, if the Company modifies the services and benefits in a more unfavorable manner for the Season Pass Holders during the valid period of Season Passes, the Company shall notify the affected Season Pass Holders and obtain their consent pursuant to Article 16.
3. The Company (including facilities such as attractions, entertainment, food and beverage, retail shops, etc.) may not operate due to safety reasons such as weather conditions, business policies, and facility inspections. Information on closure of operation/facilities will be notified separately on the Company’s website and/or the official application.
Article 5. Obligations of a Season Pass Holder
1. To enter the Park, use its facilities and enjoy the benefits as a Season Pass Holder, the Season Pass Holder shall present an e-ticket or a digital or physical pass with a barcode, and/or a QR code.
2. As a rule, since a Season Pass is an important certificate to verify the identity of a Season Pass Holder, any person who fails to present his/her Season Pass will not be permitted to enter the Park. A Season Pass Holder is also required to faithfully cooperate with the process to verify his/her identity (e.g., an analogue or digital facial recognition and a verification of his/her ID card) as determined by the Company. Any person who refuses the foregoing process may not be permitted to enter the Park.
3. A Season Pass Holder may enjoy LEGOLAND Korea Resort until his/her Season Pass expires, and shall present his/her ID card and the Season Pass QR code to the Company upon entry to the Park to verify his/her identity.
4. A Season Pass Holder shall book in advance the date of his/her visit to the Park via the official website. Booking a same day visit may not be possible. On the day of visit, upon entry to the Park, the Season Pass Holder shall present his/her ID card to the Company for identity verification purposes.
5. No Season Pass may be lent to a third party without the Company’s prior approval. If the Company discovers that a Season Pass Holder has lent his/her Season Pass to a third party, the Company may restrict the relevant third party’s entry to the Park and Company shall retrieve such Season Pass on the ground of illegal use. In the foregoing case, the Company shall immediately notify the relevant Season Pass Holder of the illegal use of his/her Season Pass by a third party and retrieval thereof. The retrieved Season Pass shall not be refunded or re-issued.
6. A Season Pass Holder shall maintain public order and good morals. For instance, when guests queue to use a facility, a Season Pass Holder cannot queue on behalf of any other persons apart from himself/herself. If he/she needs to use the restroom as he/she is queuing, he/she shall personally ask for the understanding of the other guests who are also in the queue.
7. A Season Pass Holder shall comply with these Terms of Conditions and any other requirements the Company announces through the Park guidance or notices and shall not engage in any activity that interferes with the Company’s business.
Article 6. Valid Period of Status as a Season Pass Holder & Upgrades
1. The status as a Season Pass Holder is valid from the date each season pass is activated until the specified expiry date (the “Valid Period”). Regardless of the purchased and activated date, the Season Passes will automatically expire after the specified expiry date.
A. The Valid Period of all Spring Season Passes purchased until March 23, 2023 will be activated starting from March 24, 2023, and will automatically expire on June 11, 2023. The reservation page for booking will be available from March 10, 2023 on the Company’s official website.
B. Summer season passes purchased between May 12, 2023 and June 30, 2023 will be activated on June 12th, 2023 and will all automatically expire on September 3, 2023, regardless of the date of purchase.
C. Autumn Season passes purchased between August 4, 2023 and September 3, 2023 will be activated on September 4th, 2023 and will all automatically expire on November 20, 2023, regardless of the date of purchase.
Season Pass Types
2023/2/24 – 3/23
2023/5/12 – 6/30
2023/8/4 – 9/3
Pass Valid Period
(Fixed Term type – expiry date is same regardless of the purchased date)
2023/3/24 – 6/11*
*Black out days: 5/5, 5/6, 6/4
2023/6/12 – 9/3
2023/9/4 – 11/20*
*Black out days: 10/1, 10/8
2. If Season Pass Holders want to pre-purchase the next Season Pass before their current Season Pass expires (hereinafter referred to as “pre-purchase”), they can pre-purchase for the next season during the sales period specified in Article 6, Section 1. However, the foregoing applies only to the 2023 Season Passes; therefore, in the case of 2023 Autumn Season Pass, the pre-purchase period for 2024 Spring Season Pass will be separately announced on the Company’s website.
A. The Company shall sell the “Season Pass” on the day the Season Pass Holder makes the pre-purchase request.
B. The activation date and expiration date of the pre-purchased Season Pass for the next season will be in accordance with the fixed periods specified for each Season Pass type.
C. Pre-purchase will be available online.
3. The Valid Period of Season Passes will not be suspended for any reason, unless the use of LEGOLAND Korea Resort becomes impossible for a substantial period of time due to faults attributable to the Company.
4. Season Passes can be upgraded to a Gold Pass or a Platinum Pass before it expires, with an additional payment of the difference with Gold or Platinum Pass prices. The activation date of the upgraded Pass will be the same date as the activation date of the Season Pass (e.g. when upgrading a 2023 Spring Season Pass to a Gold Pass in May 2023, the Gold Pass’s activation date will be March 24, 2023 (same as the activation date for the Spring Season Pass) and the expiration date of that Gold Pass will be March 23, 2024).
5. Season Pass visit reservations can be changed up to three times per reservation through the Company’s official website → visit reservation → date change page.
Article 7. Re-Issuance of a Season Pass
A guest who loses the link provided together with a confirmation email or text message to verify his/her Annual Pass, can be re-issued with the link by using ‘Cancellation of Online Tickets and Application for Re-issuance’ on the Company’s website.
Otherwise please send an email to LLKR.Experiences@LEGOLAND.com or call LEGOLAND® Korea Resort Guest Experience (033-815-2300).
Article 8. Disqualification of a Season Pass Holder
A Season Pass Holder shall be disqualified in the following cases.
A. If the Valid Period of his/her status as a Season Pass Holder expires.
B. If he/she dies.
C. If he/she is found to have unlawfully used his/her Season Pass.
D. If he/she has caused property damage to the Company by willful act or negligence.
E. If he/she has caused physical, mental or property damage to other guests or employees of the Company while using the Park by engaging in the following.
- Physical damage: assault, physical injury, etc.
- Mental damage: blackmailing, sexual assault or sexual harassment, insult, etc.
- Economic damage:
Seizing the property of someone or obtaining proprietary profits by threatening someone.
Interfering with someone’s exercise of rights or forcing someone to do something he/she is not obligated to do.
Damaging a property.
Any other act that is against good social morals and customs that interferes with other guests’ uses of the Park.
Article 9. Membership Cancellation and Refund of a Season Pass
1. A Season Pass Holder may request cancellation of his/her Season Pass and refund based on his/her personal circumstances.
2. If a Season Pass holder has purchased the Season Pass through a pre-issued ticket purchased from an online vendor (e.g., via independent sales made by social media platforms, etc.) other than the Company, he/she may not exchange or receive refund for such Season Pass through the Company. Such pre-issued Season Passes shall be directly refunded by the online vendor that sold the Pass to the Season Pass Holders. In this case, the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Consumer Protection Act and other applicable laws shall apply.
3. As a rule, in the event that a Season Pass holder purchased the Season Pass via any pre-issued ticket that was a free gift or a giveaway issued by the Company, an employee benefit ticket, invitational ticket, or tickets of any other similar form, no exchange or refund shall be available.
4. If a guest who purchased a Season Pass through the Company’s website intends to request a refund for the Season Pass, he/she may cancel the purchase of his/her Season Pass within seven days following the Purchase Date (the purchase date will be not included in the count) in writing or according to the procedures disclosed on the Company’s website. In this case, a Season Pass Holder who has not used the Park at all during the above period shall be fully refunded. The credit card used for the payment may be replaced only once within eight days of purchase (the purchase date will be included in the count), provided that the same amount of payment is imposed on such credit card. If several credit cards have been used for the payment, partial re-payment or refund shall not be provided (the same shall apply even if the payment amount was the same).
Article 10. Restrictions on the Use of Facilities
1. For the safety of guests themselves and other guests, the Company may restrict the use of the facility in consideration of physical conditions such as age, height, and health conditions. If a companion is required due to the height-based ride restriction for each ride, a guardian, aged 16 or older, who meets the height requirement for each ride will be required to accompany the ride.
2. During the operation period, the Company may stop operation of certain facilities and restrict their use after providing advanced notice for safety inspections. Even during business hours, if the Company believes is urgent and necessary for safety, the Company may stop the operation and inspect its facilities. In such case, in accordance with Article 15, the Company shall be relieved or exempted from its liability.
3. Guests with physical conditions may experience difficulties using the facilities. Guests shall explain their symptoms and check with the staff before using the facilities, so that the staffs can confirm whether it is safe for such guest to use the facility/facilities. If deemed unsafe, there may be restrictions on use depending on the guest’s health condition.
4. Compensation will not be provided by the Company for restricting the use of some facilities under Articles 10.1 and 10.2 for safety or legal reasons.
5. Each facility’s safety rules and precautions are posted at each facility.
Article 11 Rules of Use
1. All guests are required to comply with the following rules of use to ensure public order and good morals within the Park.
A. In order to maintain a pleasant and clean environment and prevent fire, bringing in or using cooking utensils that may interfere with the Company’s business is prohibited.
B. A person who causes physical, mental, or property damage to another guest or employee during the use of the Park, such as by wearing a repugnant outfit, loudly singing, or engaging in violence, or causes concern for such damage, or who commits prohibited acts specified in Sub-Paragraph E, will be restricted from admission or lose the qualification to be an Annual Pass Holder.
C. The following items and animals are prohibited in the Park.
* Electric products such as drones, wirelessly controlled toys, and electric wheels (except electric wheelchairs for the disabled)
* Segway, skateboard, inline skates, kickboard, bicycle, etc.
* Pets such as dogs, cats, birds, etc. (however, guide dogs for the visually impaired are excluded)
* Dangerous objects and substances, such as glass containers and burners for heating or cooking food
* Mat, folding picnic chair, cooler, hand cart, etc.
* Knife, sickle, nail, wooden stick, explosive weapons or dangerous substances, etc.
D. The following food and beverage are permitted:
*Baby food, patient meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and simple snacks (chips, chocolates, candies)
E. The following acts are prohibited:
* Smoking outside the designated smoking areas in the Park.
* Using a mobile phone or selfie stick in an attraction while on board
* Sale and display of goods
* Distribution of leaflets, flyers, etc.
* Assembly and speeches
* Commercial photography not authorized by the Company
* Personal online broadcasting, or taking photos and videos, causing inconvenience to other guests or likely to infringe on portrait rights (however, permissible with prior authorization)
* Any act that interferes with the operation of the Park and related facilities
2. Guests at age 12 or under must be accompanied by a guardian aged 16 or older to enter and use the Park at all times.
3. Guests cannot leave personal belongings and items on the seats to secure a place to watch various performances and shows when entering the attraction. Unattended items can be removed on the spot and the Company is not responsible if lost.
4. All guests are not allowed to board rides or attractions carrying personal belongings and objects, in accordance with the safety requirements for each ride and attraction. Guests cannot separately seek compensation from the Company for loss or damage to their belongings during the use of rides and attractions.
5. For the safety of guests themselves and other guests, guests must comply with the boarding safety requirements for each attraction.
6. The rules for using each ride and attraction are determined according to the dynamics of each ride, the user protection system, and the recommendations from the manufacturers. Guests must check and comply with the conditions of use before using rides and attractions. When using rides and attractions, guests cannot carry their personal belongings and items on the ride in accordance with the operation recommendations of each ride and for the safety of guests. Unattended items can be removed on the spot and the Company is not responsible if lost.
7. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas. Smoking is prohibited in all amusement facilities and waiting lines, performance areas, food and beverage stores, merchandise stores, and bathrooms, other than the smoking areas (designated places where ashtrays are installed). If a guest smokes outside the smoking area, the Company can restrict such conduct, and if the guest does not respond without a justifiable reason, the Company may ask him/her to leave.
8. If a guest falsely engages in any of the following acts after purchasing food and products, the Company may take lawful measures, such as filing a report with the police.
* Falsely claiming that a foreign substance was found in the food sold by the Company or that he/she ate such foreign substance even though such substance was not found in the food sold by the Company.
* Requesting a refund on the basis that the food is not tasty or is spoiled after having eaten a substantial portion of the food ordered.
* Repeatedly ordering food and canceling the order without justifiable reasons.
* Requesting a refund by claiming that a product is defective, without justifiable grounds.
* Repeatedly ordering and canceling Annual Passes without justifiable reasons.
9. Under no circumstances shall the guest engage in violence, verbal abuse, sexual harassment, or sexual assault against the employees of the Company. If the guest has any complaints, or for other reasons regarding the services provided by the Company, they may notify the Company, upon which the Company will investigate the facts and respond to the guest.
Article 12. Protection of Lost Children
1. During operating hours
A. The Company operates customer service and takes various measures to transfer lost children to their guardians.
B. When transferring a lost child to the parent, in order to mutually confirm the transfer of lost children between the Company and the parent, the Company shall confirm the individual to whom the child is being transferred is the child’s parent and utilize and maintain the lost children reception and management register.
2. After the operating hours
A. The Company will transfer the lost child to the local police station along with the record of the lost child on the same day.
3. Guardians accompanying infants or young children must comply with the following to prevent the children from getting lost.
A. Guardians are obligated to protect and supervise their children. Accordingly, the guardians shall exercise their duty of care and pay attention to the children at all times.
B. To prepare in case the child is separated from the guardian, take a picture of the child with a mobile phone and teach the child the guardian’s telephone number, home address, and other information. For children with low cognitive abilities, such as infants, take precautionary measures to prevent the child from getting lost, such as putting on a lost child prevention ID bracelet on the child.
C. Educate the child in advance to seek the immediate assistance of staff in case he/she is separated from the guardian or the group.
D. If you lose your child at the Company, immediately report to a nearby Company employee.
E. The employee who receives the report shall notify other employees on duty to search for and protect the missing child.
Article 13 Lost and Found
1. The Company operates a lost and found office within the Company, and the Company may request an ID card including a photo to confirm that the guest is the owner when it transfers the lost and found items to the guest. In such case, the Company shall utilize and maintain a lost and found maintenance register.
2. The Company will return the acquired items to the original owner in accordance with the following lost and found management policy.
A. At the request of the original owner who requests return of the acquired item, the Company will provide information on the acquired item.
B. Each acquired item will be processed according to the following standard for a specified storage period and processing.
Personal items (items from which personal information can be identified, cash and checks worth more than KRW 100,000) are stored for 15 days from the date of acquisition and transferred to the police.
Valuables (credit/check cards, jewelry, etc.) and electronics are stored for 15 days from the date of acquisition and transferred to the police.
Clothing, daily necessities, disposable items, and children’s items are stored for 15 days from the date of acquisition and disposed of.
Food and industrial products are disposed of as soon as acquired.
C. The method of return for the acquired goods shall be limited to on-site receipt or courier receipt, and the guest shall bear the cost of delivery by the courier. Delivery by courier may not be possible depending on the product price, type, and size of the goods.
D. Storage of acquired items shall be limited to designated places and the storage of items requiring specific storage methods (refrigerated/specific location due to the items’ volume) will be limited. Perishable food items and wet items may be disposed of on or day after the date of acquisition.
E. Other matters concerning the disposal of lost and found items shall be governed by the Lost Articles Act and customary practices.
3. If the owner does not claim the lost item, the Company will dispose of it or hand it over to the district police station in accordance with the lost and found management policy.
4. To protect the personal information and the guests’ property, credit cards, cash, social security cards, passports, mobile phones, and valuables, acquired lost and found items will be returned to the owner in person only.
Article 14 Compensation for Damages
1. If the Company or its employee intentionally or negligently causes physical or property damage to the Season Pass Holder, the Company will compensate for the damage. However, if the damage is caused by force majeure or by the intention or negligence of the Season Pass Holder, the liability for compensation is reduced or exempted.
2. In the event the Company's facilities and equipment are damaged or destroyed due to reasons attributable to the Season Pass Holder, the Season Pass Holder shall compensate for the damage.
3. Unauthorized removal of goods without prior permission by the Company, photography and video shooting, recording, and live broadcasting is prohibited, and the Season Pass Holder shall be responsible for damages resulting from such violation in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Article 15 Force Majeure
1. In the event of force majeure that occurs due to faults not attributable to the Company, such as strike, lack of raw materials, fire, rebellion, war, intervention of the central or local government under law, urgent safety measures, or any other events of force majeure that are beyond the control of the Company as well as natural events of force majeure such as rainstorm, lightning, earthquake, typhoon, flood, or strong wind, the Company’s obligations thereof shall be reduced or the Company shall be released from its obligations. In the event of the foregoing force majeure events, the Company shall immediately notify the Season Pass Holders.
2. If the use of facilities and services becomes impossible for a considerable period of time due to any reason under Article 15.1, the Season Pass Holder may cancel his/her membership. In this case, the Season Pass Holder cannot claim additional damages against the Company, other than the refund of the membership fee as set forth in Article 9.4.
Article 16. Amendment of These Terms and Conditions and Dispute Mediation
1. These Terms and Conditions may be amended due to changes in the Company’s business environment or any other circumstances. Upon the amendment of these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall announce in advance to the Season Pass Holders the scheduled date on which the amendment shall be enforced and explain the reasons for such amendment via at least one of the below methods. In such cases, if the Company had clearly announced or notified that the Season Pass Holders’ failure to express their objections within the grace period shall be deemed as consent to the amended terms, but the Season Pass Holders fail to express their explicit intent to refuse or fail to terminate these Terms and Conditions, the Season Pass Holders are deemed to have consented to the amended terms.
B. Written notice or letter.
C. Website or the official mobile application.
D. Daily newspaper.
E. Short message service(SMS)/text message.
2. If Season Pass Holder is a minor, the Company shall make such announcement to the minor’s guardians. If a Season Pass Holder has signed up for a joint membership for the Season Pass with his/her family member, the Company can make the foregoing announcement to the representative member of each family who holds the joint membership.
3. If the Company amends any terms in a more unfavorable manner for the Season Pass Holders despite Article 16.1, within the grace period of at least 30 days, the Company shall individually announce such amendment via one or more methods in Subparagraphs A, B and E of Article 16.1 above. In this case, a clear comparison of the details before and after the amendment shall be provided to help the Season Pass Holders understand the amendment.
4. A Season Pass Holder is entitled not to consent to the amended terms. If he/she does not consent to the amended terms, he/she may terminate these Terms and Conditions.
5. If a Season Pass Holder terminates these Terms and Conditions pursuant to Article 12.4 above, the Company shall cancel his/her membership and provide a refund in accordance with the procedures set forth in Article 9.4.
6. Any legal dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the relevant provisions of the Civil Act and the Civil Procedure Act.